You are here: Home Page ► Watches ► What time is it? ► Contribute
Send a picture
You are about to send one of your pictures to add to this page… thank you very much!
As in any other collaborative work, a set of rules help keep the quality and consistency.
The site's administrator will ensure they are respected.
What must be present:
- the main topic of the picture must be an exclusive timepiece (there are some manufacturers listed below)
- clearly displaying the time
- picture of decent quality
- JPEG/PNG/GIF picture, having a size less than 3 MB
- you must be the author of the picture, or have the right to use it
What must not be present:
- Offensive or inappropriate contents (nudity, weapons)
- Adverts over the picture (including prominent website URLs)
- Off-topic links or keywords (think “v1agra”)
- Several timepieces showing different times
List of allowed luxury watch manufacturers
(Inspired from Wikipedia's,) here is a list of prestigious, desirable watch manufacturers names that are welcome here.
- A. Lange & Söhne
- Ateliers deMonaco
- Audemars Piguet
- Baume & Mercier
- Bell & Ross
- Bovet Fleurier
- Daniel Roth
- Dubey & Schaldenbrand
- Franck Muller
- Gérald Genta
- Glashütte Original
- Greubel Forsey
- International Watch Company (IWC)
- Jean Lassale
- Maitres du Temps
- F. P. Journe
- Franck Muller
- Ulysse Nardin
- Patek Philippe
- Raymond Weil
- Richard Mille
- TAG Heuer
- Vacheron Constantin
- Zodiac Watches
… along with a few exceptions.
Missing one? Contact me if I should add it to the list.
Back to the slideshow